OAU 10.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

re: Ann: Extension to Closing Date for Rights... TombuI agree...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    re: Ann: Extension to Closing Date for Rights... Tombu
    I agree with you 100%..I'm taking up my full entitlement and applying for an additional 100000 in the shortfall..If we don't get the funds the company is hamstrung and worst case scenario is going under...With the standard of leases they have and results received to date with some focused exploration on their best leases this company could be re rated in a short amount of time..The previous Ceo seemed to have a scattergun approach to drilling and was looking for a quick result and hence imo wasted so much of the money we got from United...Now Phil is back he will have contributed a lot towards the cost cutting measures that have been reported recently...In the past he seems to value a dollar and doesn't waste it...Previously we were chaging tack so frequently and chasing whatever was flavour of the month in regard to minerals that we achieved very little other than some future possible targets...I only hope this time they will stick to the leases with the highest chance of discovery and production in the shortest period of time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $3.08K 560.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15171579 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 17666523 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.