NOR 6.25% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

hey guys my first post here I enjoy the banter between holders...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    hey guys
    my first post here
    I enjoy the banter between holders but not sure why non holders even post.

It seems like this price is just being kept up over the SPP for looks huh. And, its another insult that these things must trade these amounts and not get slugged a brokerage like you and me

one quick question (re some posters belief) - what is the point of holding up the share price above SPP if news will be released before the close of the extension period?
    If they released news, and the price jumped, wouldnt we all want as many as we could ( if only it was to offload them immediately) - then that causes oversubscription. Of course thats better than undersubscription but, surely that causes extra work. and we would all receive only minimal shares.

If they are oversubscribed can they keep the extra money raised?

ps to clarify my position - im the supreme optimist (obviously to still be in) and i hope like mad. As a beginner investor I put 5k into NOR on "that" day at 16c and have since bought all the way. about 10 times and averaged down to 2.7. So im in way more than i wanted to be really. As a beginner i thought if i keep buying its only a matter of time before good news and it gets going back up. Ive learnt alot from NOR. I sold 15% at 3.2 and thought we were away. Hmmm, obviously i shouldve sold all out at that time. It was the only day in all the time invested in NOR that i was in the green. I shake my head everyday i look at NOR on the page but im sticking it out. Wont be putting more in at this stage though unless there is some news before the closing date.
    Cmon NOR makes us proud
    All the best to all
    MM
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $6.006K 136K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 72148 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.