CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1498
    Well said Maxy.

Firstly.. there's more than 1 manipulator at play. While 1 is just chewing a few and holding it up, another is holding it down and slopping up millions of shares.

Eg. If you were to dump shares now, click sell at market or 1.2, all those genuine orders at 1.2 wouldn't land any, the pros are in the queue at 1.25 mid trade, and if you sold before 4pm you would get 1.25.
    Don't forget they're all over chi-x too..

Open and close is rigged daily. Don't ever sell on close. They'll queue jump and get them for 1.2 (or whatever the low side is).
    Often they sell what they get at 1.25 for 1.3 on chi-x, just to keep pressuring the price lower, and always throw a few on close to drop the price.
    Everything they sell is a minor profit at worst, but the holding the price down and overall bargain accumulating is what's been happening for a long time..

I will say "in my opinion".. but seems quite obvious why the syndicate constantly downramps, and I would suggest quite a few of the "Not held" positions are not true.
    As for several other non holder posters.. they are generally bitter ex holder/traders who hate the company for wearing their loss.

Did you know the Noe thread is the HC congregation of angry holders of other debacles of stocks too? Many XPE and ZIP holders who don't bag out their own threads, they come together and take out their frustrations on the Nor thread.
    Apparently it makes them feel better about their other horrendous stocks, and of course, the bitter ex holders constant rubbish Nor hoping to help the price drift lower to justify their sell to themselves.

It is ridiculous how so many posters who appear to hate the stock spend so much of their week on the the Nor thread, and only post on Nor! Some of them spend their days/nights trawling through posts of us holders from up to 24 months ago, in further attempts to discredit Nor.. things appear to have become very desperate for the syndicate in the last week or 2, absolutely dominating the thread for whatever reason/agenda.
    I suspect something big is finally about to land and several are behind some big increasing holdings. (As mentioned in previous post, a noms account that has been trading for months).

Let's just hope if their is foul play, they get what they deserve, other than massive profits if things are due to ping NORth.

I've made sure Nor are aware of certain trading and holdings over recent months.. whether they act on it (if any is illegal), I don't know. Also why I post on here, if Shanem is reading, maybe he will take note.

Makes you wonder if/when big revenue hits, if there's more at play from much bigger players, keeping the company at a bargain buy out target?

All my opinion.. should be an interesting week ahead with SPP close and if the big boys release the brakes and let it fly on news..
    Last edited by Holla: 10/04/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.