LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

We are going to need something that invigorates the share price...

1. 462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    We are going to need something that invigorates the share price and gives us reasonable hope to move forward. it won't be just one thing, not anymore, it will need to be finance with reasonable terms that will allow the company to expand positively. I think they need to rethink the whole operation and pare the office and admin costs, salaries etc. to the bone, come up with a new overall package some of which I alluded to in a previous post perhaps. Unfortunately some people may need to be sacrificed ( including the MD) to save the rest from the funeral pyre that is beginning to take hold.

One thing Joe can't be sacrificed without replacing with someone that would foster a lot of respect otherwise we will do more harm than good . We can't afford an outsider. No one from outside the company will take on the management of this company for peanuts. That's why I suggested Gary he has a mountain of skin in the game and might do it at bargain basement salary to save his own massively reducing net worth in the company. There is still a good chance of making a success of this company and carving a place for ourselves in the evolving electrical transition we are beginning to witness worldwide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.129K 2.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8371294 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 50178050 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 2102744
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.