LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Hey everyone. I jumped on this evening to share a few thoughts,...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    Hey everyone. I jumped on this evening to share a few thoughts, but having spent hours catching up on the threads, it's now late. Apologies to those who responded to my last post 2 weeks ago. Having not been around, I've only seen your replies tonight. More tomorrow, but briefly now:

• 30 April having been the original EO Closing Date suggested to me that management intended for shareholders to be in possession of last quarter's activities before coming to their final decision on whether or not to participate.

• Extending the offer by only 3 days is unusual in my experience. If a company can see they're not going to meet their capital raise target, an extra couple of weeks provides a larger window, as I've seen done in the past.

• Our 4 April EO announcement informed on the second page, fifth paragraph:

Negotiations are advancing for collaborations on previously unidentified potential large scale lithium mica deposit evaluations. Testwork programs have been designed and are expected to start in the June 2024 quarter, at the expense of the owner. Consideration is being given to a joint venture structure for evaluation, development and operation.

If we were informed "testwork programs" had been designed on 4 April, the designing of the programs and advancing of collaboration negotiations would have occurred during the Jan-March quarter, so therefore will be discussed in the QR dropping either tomorrow or Tuesday. My guess is that management are wanting us to be in possession of this information before the closing of the EO. Perhaps they had hoped to release the quarterly last week and either Anzac Day or time constraints prevented getting it out early.

I, for one, am very much looking forward to hearing more about a possible JV over a "potential large scale lithium mica deposit." The "previously unidentified" part is intriguing. The consideration of "development and operation" would be a boon for our P2 plans and also surely for our prospective strategic partners.

Just pulled up our last QR. On the fourth page in the "Phase 2 Plant Scoping Study" section, we find:

However, reduced logistics costs for domestic or regionally source concentrate, coupled with availability of public sector funding justify the ongoing assessment of a US chemical plant.

I wonder 1) if this potential new mica deposit is in the US and 2) if the "testwork programs...are expected to start in the June 2024 quarter," if the ore has arrived at our demo plant in Perth? As "the owner" is covering the expense of the testwork, will we receive a separate (price sensitive) announcement upon the commencement of the program?

Sentiment could lift quickly if our quarterly contains positive news. Am so glad we only have a day or two to go and apologies to all that I didn't pull this post together earlier. No doubt we all have been mulling over much this past month. Here's to easier days ahead. Cheers, all.
    Last edited by kellectric: 29/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $16.56K 5.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
166 223264305 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 42954512 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 5053223
Last updated 15.33pm 13/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.