HXG 9.09% 1.0¢ hexagon energy materials limited

re: Ann: Extension to Flake Graphite Minerali... Whatsnext.....

1. 550 Posts.
    re: Ann: Extension to Flake Graphite Minerali... Whatsnext.. Interesting perspective....

My view on the announcement.
    1) They announced the wrong thing.. They should have lead with the metalurgical results and work and then followed up with the drilling extension..
    2) The metalurgy looks interesting.. It is starting to close in on the sweet spot above 90%.. Impurities potentially degrade product.
    3) I am intersted also in what % they are targeting because this also tells us the sort of money they would potentially get.
    4) Also interested in seeing a process flow sheet to start to get a feel for costs.
    5) Target 1 was okay.. I would like to get others opinions on how important TGC really is as a standalone metric? I see it is the combination of TGC and then the cost to get the purity above 90% are key. Larger flake sizes are important as well but only if impurities are low ie. ideally 95%+ is the big money.. My thought process and would like to have a constructive discussion on it.

All in All positive. But I agree somewhat with whatsnext about the lack of reaction.

My opinions, questions and ideas.. Not investement advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $5.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $19.87K 1.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2634134 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 149692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.