ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Hi ZaxonThanks for the reply. In general I agree with your...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Zaxon

Thanks for the reply. In general I agree with your thinking, however I've held this share for ~5 years now and the gains over that period of time mean that it's now actually quite a significant percentage of my capital. While I'm very confident in the companies future, I also don't think it makes sense from a risk management perspective to have so much of my money tied up in such a small company.

At the moment, my thinking is that I want to wait for the EGM later in the month to see if any new information comes to light as I'm hopeful there may be some positive news however small that the company is saving for the event. It's hard to foresee any negative news coming to light there at the least. After that I'm thinking I may have to make the hard decision to sell half or more of my holding and let the rest run. What's making that harder to do is that I was thinking the same thing a month ago when the share price was $0.87 haha.

Anyway, on another note my shipment of Ethical Zinc sunscreen turned up today. Pity it's cloudy this afternoon in Brissy, was keen to give it a go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.