KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Exhibit A- the emotional investor who takes everything...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Exhibit A- the emotional investor who takes everything personally. u legit sound like a complete noob thinking the sole purpose of the bod is to coddle u when uve made a booboo and help u make a quick buck on sp movements lol get real

The bod isn't misleading / hasn't mislead anyone- so not sure where feelings of animosity towards them would come from. Not sure of your experience in scaling a startup/ M&A strategy- but the team at DW8 definitely have bucket loads of experience when it comes to the aforementioned. I am sure they have superior situational awareness when it comes to the above and would have undertaken the appropriate move for the macro/micro environment at the time.
    Sorry your feelings have been hurt m8- but the team are cracking on with building a best in class business and irrespective of how anyone feels, they haven't set a foot wrong in the 22 months I've been invested/ tracking them.
    Im sure u read that their main business vehicle is the investment in other companies- so given that they are not cash flow positive it probably would have been prudent to prepare for somewhat consistent CR and dilution. Boohoo uve been diluted- as an investor in a 2 year old startup u should have cash ready to buy each cap raise to negate any dilutive effects- so its really your own fault that u either dont have the patience to see ur conviction thru or u didn't have proper cash management when it comes to high risk investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.