KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

@dolphinwrestler - you don't need to justify it to anyone other...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    @dolphinwrestler - you don't need to justify it to anyone other than yourself...

I was an investor in amzn for many years and having read 'the everything store' I think there are a lot of similarities to where amazon was in it's infancy. the beauty of public companies is you can actually go back in time and see what they were doing and saying at around the same timeline.

99% of retail investors don't think to or are too lazy to do this however (i mean who would actually want to learn about one of the best success stories ever!), but if they do they'll see why some say there are parallels.

Domestically i think we are very well placed. Once we have migrated all that is good about winedepot across to Kaddy, and presumably become kaddy branded (?) then the questions to start thinking about are how and when we look abroad. for instance, kaddy doesn't appear to own the .com, so how much is this going to cost us to acquire. what market do we expand to first, it is still UK?.

to achieve success internationally like amazon, i think it is probably going to require us having a secondary listing on the NASDAQ to tap into the vast sums of capital overseas, much like afterpay did recently. could be wrong, but just a hunch.

unlike amazon, we can expand internationally without logistics thanks to the kaddy platform. this should make our lives a little easier and be less capital intensive. but to build a moat like amazon's we need logistics and for that we'll need to tap into larger markets.

in any event, strap in folks, it's going to be a kick ass 12 months ahead imho
    Last edited by jbau: 27/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.