GLN 0.00% 22.5¢ galan lithium limited

I believe we're overlooking a crucial aspect in assessing...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 865
    I believe we're overlooking a crucial aspect in assessing whether the SSP represents a good investment, which pertains to the associated project/company risks.

While Galan's product shows immense promise, their financial situation is precarious to say the least.
    The project entails significant financial risk, prompting investors to carefully weigh whether they're comfortable risking their capital to put more of their hard earned cash into acquiring additional shares.

The options available at 65 cents might appear attractive, especially if project financing proceeds smoothly without substantial dilution. However, how likely is that? The reality presents several concerns:

For one thing, the lack of updates on project financing raises doubts about its progress, potentially signaling underlying issues. The absence of communication from management speaks volumes on its own.

I am also thinking that the unusually lengthy five-year timeline for the options warrants explanation from management. What is the justification?

To me, the opportunity cost remains high, especially given the uncertainty surrounding our cash flow prospects and subsequent share price adjustments due to undisclosed conditions of the offset agreement. Are we even going to be able to make profit in Stage 1?

Considering alternative investment avenues (there are opportunities all over the ASX right now) and the substantial financial risk associated with this project, particularly with a management team prone to misallocation of funds, exemplified by the questionable allocation of $1.5 million into projects with potential conflicts of interest, there are evident integrity, confidence, and financial acumen deficits.

Is the potential return worth the inherent risks?

That's the question each investor must answer for themselves.

As for me, I've made my decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $503.5K 2.239M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 695893 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 83596 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.3¢ 974887
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.