OLY 0.00% 3.5¢ olympio metals limited

Ann: Extension to Voluntary Suspension, page-192

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

Hi All,
    First time poster to this board, though I've been following for several months. In the spirit of disclosure I hold a very small parcel in CLI, I was planning to increase it but i didnt pull the trigger in time and we went into trading suspension. Time will tell whether timing was on my side in that regard. I'm hoping that I'll be kicking myself for not picking up more.
    thanks for all your posts and thoughts moorookamick, it's been educational to see how you approach assessing a stock.

My question/thought, and excuse me if it's been answered somewhere and I've missed it is, does hemp flower have to follow contain similar THC levels, I.e <0.3%, as hemp biomass? Yet the THC levels listed indicate >0.7%.

im not trying to fear monger, im genuinely curious, and I wonder if anyone has more knowledge than I on the matter than I did.

HTL

p.s. thinking about it further, perhaps the whole plant biomass needs to be less than 0.3% and due to uneven distribution within the plant, with flowers having a higher percentage of thc than leaves etc, it's only natural that the flowers would be higher than 0.3%?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $245 7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11044 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 13251 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.