OLY 0.00% 4.0¢ olympio metals limited

@fullmetal100 is a rat that can’t respond to when he is proven...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    @fullmetal100 is a rat that can’t respond to when he is proven wrong. He is a toxic user on this forum that has no significant input to provide other than guesses with factless information that provide no support or guidance to any investor who want to discuss the stock openly.

other than that...

@Bails27 - completely agree with this. I think it’s better to be in suspension whilst the stock was getting hammered to evaluate all the harvest numbers. I also want to point out (and take for face value) but the Brandon quote that stated that CLI had decent hemp and were doing everything well. Once again, the man was fired for moldgate, so idk how well his word is - but nevertheless it is reassuring about it. Also your key word of premium, everyone forgets but 2000 hemp growers is a lot, but how many are selling a premium product? Premium will always sell no matter what. If CLI have 12%+ then I’m positive we will be able to sell (in coming months).

@Alisonartist - as mentioned before this is the cost of farming. And as I mentioned, it is only a going concern due to they have to sell all these assets. If the assets are sold, it is not a going concern.

@DoriansMirror - I am positive the stock would be 2c-3c by now going the way it was. So I’m very happy we are in suspension. Say we open again in January and new money enters the hemp market and hemp stocks start to turn around, CLI will be one of the first to be looked at due to its been in the most talked about on Hotcopper literally every day + all the fundamentals.

im happy waiting - at least I’m not losing more money. They just have to exceed expectations when they reopen, that’s when I’m going to start to worry again
    - 12%+ CBD
    - 20%+ off take agreement on hemp crop
    - 15%+ off take agreement on trimmed flower
    - positive harvest update
    - 2019/2020 sales plan
    - 2020 vision/strategies/goals for future harvest/ag-tech
    - more information of Australia hemp growing (I’m just interested, not necessarily needs to be released upon opening)

nitro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 135127 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.