BP8 20.0% 0.3¢ bph global ltd

Ann: Extension to Voluntary Suspension, page-45

1. 1,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    I think one of the challenges here is that Gu & the other leadership aren't terribly good at understanding the ASX / ASIC obligations. In addition my guess is that they are paying a bargain basement rate for the Co Sec role here and Elizabeth Spooner although based here, probably manages 20 - 30 companies and may not be overly experienced yet in order to give the company advice in a complex situation like this or for the rate they pay.

IMO this is when the Aus based directors need to earn their fees and step up to help navigate the situation inclusive of shareholder comms.

One thing I will say about em1 is that they have released it all for SH to read and educate themselves if they want to. IMO it would be smart if SCU did the same especially if the upcoming news is good. To your point it would help dissolve peoples natural FUD and keep them engaged.

My only other thought is that maybe they went for the 2 weeks to Xmas eve but intention is for once to not go beyond the date, but actually get it released and back trading before? anyone have any thoughts or comments on this?

@Protagonist, thanks for the continual follow up and great to hear Rosen finally made contact, I hope it was a fruitful discussion that lifted your confidence in your investment in SCU

GLTAH
    Last edited by Deanostock: 12/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.189M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.5K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 39909499 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 867600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.