BP8 0.00% 0.4¢ bph global ltd

Agree with you 100% on all the aspects mentioned. The new...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Agree with you 100% on all the aspects mentioned.

The new secretary was appointed when they moved to a new registry, possibly a "rent a secretary" service for low cost provided by the registry. If anyone tried to ring her, you might've noticed that her contact number is one of Automic group's general contact number as well.

There is a plethora of experience across the board and management, including international experience, so to me the poor communication could either mean there are too many cooks in the kitchen for anyone to take charge and steer this aspect or this is the way the company/Gu operates.

When I read that they asked only for 10 days extension last time, I was certain that we are very close to the finish line. Now another 2 weeks (which is greater than the 10 days) mean either there are more questions that came out in the last minute or they are taking into consideration the holiday period/slow turnaround in the offices generally. If it's the former, then I think the suspension would be extended to Jan easily....if it's the latter, we might get a surprise and come out late next week...like you, I don't feel either the ASX or the management would aim to resolve this on xmas eve!

All guesses and personal opinions from everyone at this stage. There were minimum 6 occasions (4 suspension requests, 1 annual report, 1 quarterly) that they could've used to calm some nerves by providing some update. Disappointing to see that they chose not to in all of these instances...which goes back to a point I was making a few months ago...they can't run a public company like a private company.

I personally don't think there is a risk (probably very small) of liquidation here...looking at cash on hand, financial statements audited and done, experienced board, revenue increase etc...but the ASX would put every barrier in place in this process, unfortunately such is the nature of re-compliance process. I sometimes wonder if SCU should've released the news straightaway without making a big scene of the trading halt!!

All IMO, please DYOR and more importantly enjoy this festive season with friends and family. Who knows what 2022 brings...life hasn't been normal since 2020!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.586M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6948428 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7976803 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.