AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Have AVZ Board reached a final investment decision yet? There...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    Have AVZ Board reached a final investment decision yet? There could be a lot going on we aren't aware of. No news coming out of the DRC, Arbitration discussions must be behind closed doors and yet we are delivering presentations to prospective investors in Cape Town about how good an investment in this project surely is. This has got to be totally optimistic given what is happening around the ownership percentages. Someone has surely got to be asking questions at the Stand about what is going on in Arbitration and DRC Govt.?
    Has anyone looked back at the time when it is alleged Zijin were doing their deal with La Comminere. Our previous Company Secretary decided to resign around this time (but only after working out his notice period). From my readings there was little or no mention in Announcements thanking him for his loyal and dedicated service. What happened for Leonard Math to pick up and take off with his 1.5M performance shares, all before the Mining Licence was announced. I am sure he didn't resign because he was unwell. Now we have two people covering what was originally being done by one. I know I am being highly sceptical here but it does raise interesting questions about what was allegedly happening in the DRC compared to what information we were told and from what was released in ASX Announcements. The only reference to Zijin has come after the Ministerial Decree.
    I don't want to be feeding the vultures here, but our Management at the very minimum need to report to the ASX what is happening in the Arbitration hearings with Zijin, what is the view of the DRC govt. about this and the obvious delays it is causing to the Official endorsement of the Mining Licence. I cannot believe based on the size of this investment why any decent financial reporter can't make public what is happening. More information is leaked out of the AFL and its clubs and our Govt Ministerial departments for the press to get hold of and investigate further. So why not this case. What if any action is the DRC Govt. taking both internally within its own Govt. or to throw its support behind AVZ management?
    Surely, AVZ management aren't being told they can't report to ASX on this. Seriously, People talk and Shareholders deserve to be treated better and the ASX needs to be asking questions and keeping SHs informed if no one else is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.