AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Thanks @Mute22 one of the most comprehensive overviews and...

1. 2,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3510
    Thanks @Mute22 one of the most comprehensive overviews and reinforcing the value of HotCopper, pity the replies that follow are all one line conversations and not the reason why most of us are here..

I also note, there is so much detail in the ASX announcement. Nigel will be in for one of the biggest director negligence class actions if any of this 100% confident statements are not correct. Therefore , given he is a good operator and a smart one - we know Nigel and his team of career directors are not going to say things that aren't true and against a highly regulated global sharemarket. Everything Mute22 has said is FACT, anything to the contrary is guesswork and given the manipulation at play, you can bet your dollar that guess work is fake.

People continuing to play this disinformation should be very aware of the ASIC ruling yesterday against this foolish manipulator: disallowed/business/markets/trader-pleads-guilty-to-manipulating-share-prices-with-pump-and-dump-posts-20220607-p5aros.html

750k or 10 years jail for each of the 19 cases bought against this scum trader. that's 190 years of jail time - I hope he gets the 14m fine and learns his lesson

Any manipulators here think they are actually winning? You cannot win this one given you have been locked from trading for months now and all you have to show is the aggregation of multiple short-busting news events. Add to that a clearly unemotional 110m short positions opened at 90c when we entered the ASX200 via Insto's and you can bet your dollar, if you don't convert your short to a buy at open - you will be a in a world of never ending pain.... Better this than a jail sentence imo

Who is the bravest shorter? who will be last to exit? 160m shorts = 160m buys = 4 times daily trading volume in the first few minutes of open = OUCH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.