AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Extension to Voluntary Suspension, page-595

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Happy to discuss on the FFX forums. A little reading there will show that it is a result of a capital split, however, if you are interested, I'd caution you to do your reading and don't trust overly optimistic holders. Current thesis is that the some of parts is to be greater than the whole.

But alas, this claim of "rock solid" I think needs to be inspected by prudent holders. The same optimists here have never engaged with healthy discussion and continue to behave like chief whips; keeping the rabble in line on any curious or even pessimistic concerns. I've continued to keep my eye on AVZ to find an entry point relative to the remaining development risk and prospects, and for me anyway, haven't found that right time. That doesn't mean I am not interested in what I consider to be a realistic and healthy approach. So I have to ask, what exactly about the current situation is rock solid?

Has the mining licence been awarded yet? Or just voted on to be awarded? The difference is salient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.