AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

While there are two camps one that wants sp up and the other...

1. 2,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 899
    While there are two camps one that wants sp up and the other down and both push their narrative I think the reason shorters attract anger is that they are really an exclusive club. While joe average may be able to make peanut level shorts on cfd platforms real shorting is reserved for the brokers, instos and some sof's. So I think that is why they are challenged more aggressively becasue people really hate the unfairness of "the club".

Having said that, while from a reputation pov the longer it goes it gets more precarious from a FA perspect the Company is in a good position and even worst case still worth more than it is now. As I've said before this is no JB project running of the sniff of an oily rag.

Agreed re disclosure as I've said before they should of dealt with the risk when it appeared instead of thinking snakes wouldn't be determined snakes if ignored. If it does turn out costing people then it will be a significant issue for management however long term the value is there even worst case scenario.

I'm lucky, like probably many free carrying but I still think long term it will be sorted in avz favour and an excellent investment.

imho dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.