AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

flight996,There is NO logical reason why there should be an exit...

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677

flight996,

There is NO logical reason why there should be an exit on opening if the ducks are lined up.

If we obtain the official full mining licence, CATH(CATL) funding($400 million US and already $545 million US from the African Development bank), and then a plethora of short term announcements including BFS, collaboration agreement with the DRC government, hydro electric agreement, a massive BFS with an astronomical NPV for the world's largest hard rock lithium resource, increased percentage ownership, MSEZ-tax, duty and royalty benefits from the Manono Special Economic Zone, further offtakes, JV for a hydroxide plant?, battery plant? These are S.T.R.O.N.G. R.E.R.A.T.I.N.G. and D.E.-R.I.S.K.I.N.G. S.H.A.R.E. P.R.I.C.E. C.A.T.A.L.Y.S.T.S!

What investors have to be wary of are the social media trolls, mainly shorters and Zijin/Cong/Kabila interests on here and other social media, such as The Boatman Capital and other B.L.A.T.A.N.T.L.Y. F.A.L.S.E. media articles. They are using a trick made famous from the Nazi chief propagandist Joseph Goebbels, I quote:

"If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself."

So with the shorters so heavily invested(160 million shares) they repeat the mantra that the share price will drop on opening to get the naive to sell and they pocket from their stupidity. D.O.N.'T. B.E. F.O.O.L.E.D. B.Y. T.H.I.S.! In fact from the crapola on social media I see the shorters/downrampers have become increasingly hysterical. I would be worried if I was them as well with interest costs mounting on their shorts and then if AVZ have all their ducks lined up, look out, they will have to cover M.A.S.S.I.V.E.L.Y. resulting in a S.H.O.R.T. S.Q.U.E.E.Z.E.! and a R.O.C.K.E.T. I.N. T.H.E. S.H.A.R.E. P.R.I.C.E.!

BTW lithium demand and prices are not going down. There will be a structural deficit for years. Chinese majors are recovering strongly and there are record prices for spodumene. Goldman Sachs recently shorted the lithium market by making B.L.A.T.A.N.T.L.Y F.A.L.S.E P.R.E.D.I.C.T.I.O.N.S for their own benefit and then subsequently bought the dip they had artificially produced. What does that tell you??? rolleyes.pngcool.png Tax selling is over and AVZ with the largest hard rock lithium deposit that can disrupt the market because of its size and low cost is transitioning into mining.

Exciting times for AVZ holders! biggrin.png

AIMO

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4480/4480938-c68fe95f9b0820502a3bd9111d3ca599.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4480/4480941-618874e0af17edabb626745448147499.jpg

AIMO
    Last edited by Mining8: 04/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.