AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

No problem. IMO irrelevant of the current issues that AVZ are...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    No problem. IMO irrelevant of the current issues that AVZ are currently cleaning up, AVZ is still an outstanding buy (certainly anything under $1) and held for the medium and long term.

Unfortunately I don’t have a crystal ball, so there are no certainties, however this is my opinion since you asked.

I’m tipping substantially more information released by the company between now and Friday morning (then has been provided to date) and an additional extension.

Apart from the known issues being discussed here and in the media, when resolved and confirmed by the company I’m secretly hoping (not such a secrete now) that at the same time one or two offers to buy out AVZ from Dathcom to are on the table and this information makes up part of the announcements prior to coming out of suspension.

Never say never as they say, yet I smile knowing this would certainly be a Shorters worst nightmare.

A big “if” on any offer, and equally a big “if” should any offer to acquire AVZ’s Dathcom holding be supported by the Board.

I mention the above because the standard Chinese play book is to try and steal something first then if unsuccessful buy it. Hence my suspicion of offers floating around that could materialise and be tabled by AVZ prior to trading again.

Now wouldn’t that be an interesting day for the SP.

Anyway, just a bit of conjecture on my part around possible near term outcomes for shareholders.

GLTAH

Cheers BJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.