AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

why would you bother to state that you would be concerned if you...

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    why would you bother to state that you would be concerned if you were invested ? It doesn’t really value-add here . I think it’s a given that it’s uncomfortable for investors when their investment is locked and it’s due to an ownership challenge regardless of the credibility . But there is no evidence to support raised concern levels in this specific case . In fact the evidence available (again in this case) would strongly indicate a very favourable outcome for avz . But as a pragmatist I do think the path forward from here may have changed slightly . Another reason for an updated jorc on the ring-fenced Roche Dure project . Remember NF has lots and lots of chips to trade in securing an agreement to the satisfaction of all parties . They had to do this otherwise no chips would have been had at all .

been here a very long time and seen some very genuinely fragile times - but be assured fragile times are long gone . Yes we have been challenged and so has DRC but it has been more opportunistic than substantiated - but magnanimity in victory is well within NFs grasp .

don’t be concerned for me . I am more concerned for you and how you spend your time with posts like these .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.