AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi SFThe Market (including investors and potential investors) do...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hi SF

The Market (including investors and potential investors) do not like uncertainty. I'll say that as my opinion that I think most or all will agree with this opinion. AVZ remaining in suspension without clear and positive reason to the market breeds uncertainty. The best AVZ offers within the suspension is that it is the "subject of the initial trading halt request remains incomplete". Surely a multi billion $ MC company can offer a more specific reason and explanation if it valued it's shareholders.

To your questions, it would be somewhat reasonable to assume that development is in progress. But again, not for certain. Why could AVZ not release an announcement to that effect?

I for one would like to hear from AVZ Management that:
    1. Preliminary works are still being achieved
    2. The 10mtpa BFS has been completed; and whether the strategy is to go ahead with a 4.5mtpa or a 10mtpa from the outset
    3. Battery Council and everything else material to shareholders has not changed and in fact has continued to progress in spite of suspension.

It is reasonable to expect that whilst trading is in suspension, AVZ Management and BOD could provide further detail on operations to it's shareholder base.

What we lose in the interim is sentiment around management / BOD competency in effectively achieving key milestones and catalysts to take this project into operations and beyond. Countless missed deadlines and poor management do nothing to instill investor trust. You may be happy as an investor on an individual basis, but how many institutional's do you think right now are hungry to buy into AVZ as soon as the suspensions lift? Now I don't know the answer, but I personally can't see how buyers are lining at the door to buy into AVZ without any news being released (since suspension) with reasons to do so and to squash uncertainty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.