AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Be happy with your PLS shares!All good with your decision to...

1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    Be happy with your PLS shares!
    All good with your decision to invest into it, but what makes you happy in our thread here?
    Solid performance since years PLS did, all good and I like the PLS story as well.
    PLS is still online and you and others could concentrate on your invest.
    Dont waste your time here by the dead horse, as I understood, that's your view about AVZ.
    We are still at a critical stage and we could lose everything, but it depends not only, that the AVZ project is based in Africa. Also western companies go to zero.
    So your point with Africa is valid for the whole world.
    At this point, it is not in AVZ Hands to alive.
    Last but not least, the worst case would be, that avz comes out of the suspension with 36% a deal with CATH and the mining licence. Hmmmm worst case?
    OK, it depends on the view, if this is a zero.
    Its just my opinion and based on facts from 6 investing years now:
    Nobody in the DRC speaks out, that the 545m invest in a lithium mine is named AVZ.
    Just the place, the amount of money and the rare material is named.
    My opinion also is, that avz must defend their rights against Goliath in an state where money tells the words, BUT I strongly believe that our BOD will do everything to fight back and set a sign against corruption and illegal deals!
    The France Court is NOT a Muppet show, they are different to the DRC courts and they could and will rule things out.....prove it in two weeks (latest).
    Lithium will be the new gas, the new oil and the new world ruler and countries like China, Russia and other African hardliners knows that. Mark my words, that we will see a war for lithium as it could come to the most needed material in the world.
    All nations set to electric, not only cars, complete cities and all what will be in the modern world.
    And I must not have a crystal ball to say, that Manono will play a big big role into this world and for the future.
    If PLS has no further resources, Manono will still produce and this is valid for so many other lithium player.... Manono will be there for decades.
    I'm not a dreamer and know from the beginning onwards, that avz will get hitted till the day the first material will come out of the mine with the owner AVZ minerals!!!!
    So many companies will burn us out, they will destroy AVZ to get Manono, this is crystal clear!!!!
    All depends now on the court of France, the gov of the DRC incl. The president!
    If AVZ minerals can fight back and send the devil back to hell, you can still be happy with your PLS invest and I wish you a bag full of money with it, but you will see a Tesla will rocket in front of you named AVZ minerals with the Manono lithium project.
    The biggest lithium Ressource you will see for decades.
    Money maker for now like PLS will sit only on the sideline.
    Just my opinion and I could be wrong and avz minerals will lose, but this is what I think and still believe and because it seems everyone could have his own opinion here, I feel free as a long time AVZ minerals shareholder to say what I'm thinking!!!!
    Go PLS!!!
    Fly AVZ!!!!
    Best wishes
    BEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.