AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Extension to Voluntary Suspension, page-546

1. 1,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461
    why would you bother to state that you would be concerned if you were invested ? It doesn’t really value-add here . I think it’s a given that it’s uncomfortable for investors when their investment is locked and it’s due to an ownership challenge regardless of the credibility . But there is no evidence to support raised concern levels in this specific case . In fact the evidence available (again in this case) would strongly indicate a very favourable outcome for avz . But as a pragmatist I do think the path forward from here may have changed slightly . Another reason for an updated jorc on the ring-fenced Roche Dure project . Remember NF has lots and lots of chips to trade in securing an agreement to the satisfaction of all parties . They had to do this otherwise no chips would have been had at all .

been here a very long time and seen some very genuinely fragile times - but be assured fragile times are long gone . Yes we have been challenged and so has DRC but it has been more opportunistic than substantiated - but magnanimity in victory is well within NFs grasp .

don’t be concerned for me . I am more concerned for you and how you spend your time with posts like these .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.