NTI 1.30% 7.6¢ neurotech international limited

There is more at play behind all of this.I think we will find...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    There is more at play behind all of this.

I think we will find that Prof Michael Fahey was not finished his report, but there was info getting out so they went into halt.. And they are pending his study to be finalised so they can get their announcement together...

There could be other news in the background, but their reason for that halt in the first place was the study results, so it would be a stretch to have additional material news tied in with this announcement.. ..

However, if there is anything other than study delay, and the news is good, maybe they have a deal going on - they have provided the findings to potential suitors when they went into TH and they are all jumping over each other to get a piece of the pie.. I mean, they have the corporate advisory guy on board... Talk about best gig in the world..

What is NTI1664 worth on ASD alone... i.e. if NTI was to re-licence it out... If someone came in to fully fund to FDA approval.. take a $25m upfront cash payment (circa half of current Mkt cap) and a 5% royalty, and the JV party funds the remaining trials... ID take that, we would be funded for 10 more phase 1/2 trials and some, and no cap raise overhang... Sp would be +15c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $77.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ $64.07K 832.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 161464 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 17809 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.