AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Extension to Voluntary Suspension, page-83

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    My average is close to 65 cents. The current events are unpleasant but understandable. It was very lucky that I offloaded 50% when AVZ hit $1.3 so I could get my invested capital back. I am still grateful for AVZ doubling my money. I always told myself that I need more patience; it is beyond AVZ control; AVZ has given me very good returns; and I cannot be too greedy. I was half offloaded in April because of rumors from my friends' friends' friends working on DRC ground telling me that AVZ was in trouble with Cominere and Zijin (one reason for CATH and ML suspension) and the issue could not be settled quickly. At that time, I only half believed rumors from my connections and maintained my trust in AVZ announcements, thus only selling 50%. I was the one sharing Cominere and Zijin rumors here in very early May. Although my paraphrasing of my friends' rumors is not 100% consistent with the issues that happened in following months (lost in paraphrasing because I was confused and didn't fully understand), there are many valuable truths in my posts that are verified by the following issues. At that time, I was smashed by many posters here. cool.pngcool.png. @wombat74 witnessed I was beaten down. I pray best outcomes for all s/holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.