AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Extension to Voluntary Suspension, page-86

1. 2,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Constructively - if you're bitter for others making profits then this is the wrong game for you.

You are competing against yourself, not me, not him. Learn from what is happening here. What do you see? What do you REALLY see?

You're absolutely right about a safety net for early entries. I'm there too, but it's taken me 20 years to become an overnight success. I can't recall the number of shares that went against me after buying in - some went into suspension like WFE (Brewer you turd) and never came back out. I started in AVZ with a nibble at 20c after reading EVERYTHING, adding more at 21c........watched it run and plummet just as fast... The more I read into the company I kept nibbling and when comfortable dove into some serious chunks in the low single digits.

Here's another perspective for you - from the high if $1.30's I've "lost" $400k. Not easy to type, but it's real. Have you lost that much? Even after making great paper profits I still failed to lock some in. I'm still making mistakes.. Am I bitter - nope. Did I learn from it - Yep!

Nothing I say will make a difference to your thinking, but I hope you start to find comfort soon. Think about the events of the past month alone, where we've started to see the end and are clearly on top of the issue, in my opinion. All without one word from our BOD, which is really smart - let the Lawyers talk.. We have $70M in the bank so it's not a financial suspension (like a few others I was in, Brewer you turd) and we're dealing in another country. Not easy going but I honestly believe we will be rewarded.

Start reading into IXR.

Cheers,
    TC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.