AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Extension to Voluntary Suspension, page-200

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    My longer answer would be I think they will be producing well before 2030 (I understand you have nominated 2030 as the first year to start paying divs not the first year to be producing)

In the lead up to producing I expect the share price will well exceed $2 and I am hopeful that once the ML is sorted late 2022 we could potentially be producing within 3 years (so towards end of 2025)

Note I am trying to verify the original construction timelines to get a better feel for that potential first production year

So in a nutshell I think there is every chance we could be waiting less than 3 years for an SP well in excess of $2

Additionally I think the payback period for construcion debt etc was estimated to be as little as 2 years so divs could possibly be on the cards as early as 2027 or 2028 (again I need to verfiy that payback period and I will post some stuff here if I can track it all down)

Sooooooooo.....in my novella my personal summary would be it's worth hanging in there for longer as the returns I believe will be significantly bigger and ultimately the dividend stream could be life changing to holders in the not too distant future and potentially stratospheric for family or benficiaries etc for decades to come

But of course it always depends on personal circumstances

Last edited by Winenut: 18/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.