AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

If the Company manages to resume trading again from the 10th...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    If the Company manages to resume trading again from the 10th October this could be on the back of some positive announcements in regards to the award of the formal ML and endorsement from the DRC we own 75% or more. An ANN regarding the formal signing of the funding Agreement with CATL is expected end of Sept. My hope is that Nigel has been busy finalising the BFS, and is ready to make an Ann of any new OffTakes he has been busy negotiating during the suspension. All of the discussions with CATL and offtake agreements would be an ideal catalyst for the US to come out and make an official Takeover offer of AVZ that would see it partner up with the DRC. and bring this project into production much quicker than AVZ alone would have capacity to do. Let's face it, a final investment decision (FID) is still way off the radar and the timing of the US being in the DRC has more relevance than what is being reported.
    My preference would be for an ANN of an official Takeover offer by the US ($4 plus) but one which continues to work with AVZ and its plan for the development of this project and fulfils the company's original promise to benefit the people of the DRC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.