AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Extension to Voluntary Suspension, page-155

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3673
    its fair to say we cannot simply trust management, but its also unfair to assume a management asx statements are not legally considered and put forward with the utmost confidence. They are not lying in their updates but are legally stating the companies position. This alone outweighs the doubters here by virtue of the naysayers having absolutely NO points to mention. Not even one factual point can be put forward and I welcome any negative sentiment poster to give us ONE fact.

All i hear is the extended suspension is the fact, thats not conclusive when management are saying confident headlines...

Prior that it, it was "this is africa" - once again not fact, borderline stereo type.

To date there is nothing to show a negative point of view and hence why the negative posters are disillusion gamblers to hold short positions in this.

But ignore management, we have other facts in our favour

1) IGF Findings - thats the biggest FACT anyone here needs
    2) Lead sponsorhship - this is not management perception, this is DRC intention
    3) Mining Decree - This was not done by chance, legal rights were considered
    4) Various news headlines straight from the DRC
    5) NGO support
    6) Management Statements
    7) A visibly unravelling of corruption in the DRC in favour of AVZ

So naysayers - here's a challenge - In two minutes I have provide 7 irrefutable facts not based on opinion but rather FACT. How about you give us ONE FACT not based on opinion or guesswork but rather on fact...

And now enters sh8stick and his one line replies... and a number of other sub-par posters and their one line replies offering chatter and nothing to consider.... reminds me alot of GXY / PLS / ORE in 2018 when we were all told lithium was dead... I wish i remember those posters names and I expect we will say the same in 2 years about posters here today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.