TOE 1.43% 35.5¢ toro energy limited

´Mr Albanese and Mr Kishida also discussed climate change,...

1. 11,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4603
    ´Mr Albanese and Mr Kishida also discussed climate change, expressing support for a regional transition to net zero carbon emissions and boosting investment in clean energy tech.’

Chick. Spot on mate. Very interesting timing with the Jap PM in Perth - ’boosting investment in clean energy tech’. I wonder if TOE and our large ready to go U and V mine came up in those meetings. It seems like Albo and McGowan have a good relationship. I can’t stand both of them but a good relationship is a win for us holders. Albo will be doing all he can to please the Japs. Anthony Overseasy will be wanting plenty of opportunities to travel over to Japan in the future. I am sure Albo is doing all he can to pressure McGowan to get that U over to the Japanese nuclear reactors ASAP. The Japs will be doing all they can to get long term supply and offtake deals happening now before the major U price advances which are inevitable imo. The Japs are smart investors.

Let’s see how today plays out but I also wouldn’t mind another suspension extension to avoid this market crazyness we will see until after US elections. Their next employment figures and rate rise decision won’t be pretty imo. Then absolute chaos come election time.
    Last edited by coto: 24/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.005(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $42.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $48.79K 140.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18285 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 99379 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.