AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

wow, another 2 week extension and so many are posters are losing...

1. 3,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3612
    wow, another 2 week extension and so many are posters are losing the plot here.

Why? Because you cant sell out? Think about that in more detail, if it opened today without the mining license, then the share price will be tanked and you selling out will be at a big loss.

If however it opens in the future and you sell out, then you have value built in with mining license + all the value that is going into lithium irrespective of AVZ in suspension or not. LCE is currently at 592k YUAN, this is going to be in the share price of AVZ irrespective of its share price.

If however you sell out when it does list, then i expect you will regret it 5 years from now.

So really AVZ in trading halt is the best thing for short term holders

For the genuine long-termers - AVZ with mining license and ownership is by far the best outcome and I am happy waiting for this as irrespective, i would not have been selling

BUT i think alot of the posters losing the plot are actually shorters paying interest. yea i bet you want it relisted but alot more of us are happy you are paying interest daily

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.