BKT 1.72% 5.7¢ black rock mining limited

Ann: Extension to Voluntary Suspension, page-26

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    ...even though I'd just about decided to stop banging my head against a brick wall I can't help myself trying to assist in this jigsaw...another massive clue this week with French authorities demanding the full specs from auto makers in order to qualify to be able to sell in France (if you read the commentary it basically implies ..'if any part of your car has been anywhere near China then forget bringing it here...' and that's just France!! I know that POSCO has been asked by the US authorities to declare any active or passive shareholdings in any JVs that end up with product out of China....

..so to repeat I can't see any circumstance where gluts can be possible. You need to throw every economic textbook out the window because decarb is a story of tariffs , subsidies , protectionism and geopolitical dynamics..AND ITS ONLY GETTING WORSE!!!!

POSCO aren't throwing USD $ 93 billion at this coz they are having a punt - they know exactly what's going on. They are basically underwritten by the ROW govts. ..a more accurate way to assess the supply/ demand equation is to look at purely ROW demand v. ROW supply (ie basically removing Chinese supply ) and under that scenario i think we're in for a helluva ride. the market will eventually work this out but in the meantime we still have to suffer the numbskulls who trade graphite stocks based on the px of petrol moving by 3c/l.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $71.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $62.56K 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47620 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 329999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 175236
Last updated 15.41pm 14/06/2024 ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.