BC8 0.00% 30.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

No one really understands where the POG will be. It’s a...

1. 12,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3141
    No one really understands where the POG will be. It’s a commodity getting pushed about by the dollar, traders and bond yield. The price does seem oversold and cheap based on what we know but the weight of money from the big sheep will flow in the short term. The FED can’t stop printing and if that yield gets close to 2% the more likely the FED will need to step in and print to buy the bonds again.
    I don’t own any early stage explorers these days but happy to own Bc8. We have a million ounces in Kal at mineable grade. What ever happens to gold, this is a winner asset over time. Many of the smaller punting explorers will run out of cash and luck imo. Seen it all before. I suspect we will see mergers and acquisitions in due course as the larger groups take advantage of the weaker short term sentiment. I certainly would be running the ruler over some of these Kal based players myself. I can really only find two companies in Kal that fit this bill and Bc8 is one of them. You need a million ounces as a branch mark, mineable grade, permits, studies completed, flexibility in the mine plans, exploration upside, close to Kal, surrounding infrastructure, stand alone project or truckable tons, This project would be an amazing jag for an existing mill as they already have the embedded infrastructure. Buy BC8 and truck the ore. The margins would be extremely tasty even at a much lower gold price. The new mills they picked up will change the numbers so we need to see those improved numbers come out in due course. The major potential increase in tonnage throughout should improve our numbers even more. Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 29.5¢ $355.6K 1.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 158731 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 142777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.