BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

A Question that has numerous answers @fgcap.Firstly, look at the...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 487
    A Question that has numerous answers @fgcap.

Firstly, look at the Balance Sheet for a starting point, as that will tell us a lot about the past & future of BRB, MarCap rather than SP.

I think a next point would be to consider the size of the Share Register. (SOI)

Then perhaps the variables (POG), this is so important. After all, is not Au stil the measuring stick used by Economies Globally?

Perhaps even consider some of the earlier BRB releases, most importantly, All In Sustaining Cost (AISC) of both an Open Pit & Underground Scenario.

The above should assist you to develop, and understand a realistic MarCap, and where BRB Could or Should be at the present time.

From numerous of us who have been following every drill hole since the very first Air Core (AC) drilling exposed this formation with little "tell tail signs" and at a very shallow depth; we know where it is going !

I am in up to my armpits in this, but, I am a 'poor old fellow' ....... and still with some memory of my Eastern Goldfields days.

So fgcap, just research the potential here, after all, BRB now have numerous strings to their BOW, not just Au, but that other little mineral within the Pagmatitie Dyke Intrusion, it is called, Spodumene (Li2O) ........ How do we weigh that into the current MarCap?

Then the Project East of Perth ......... It has all the Geochemical Signatures of the "Ducks Guts" ! Cu & Au.

So dont concern yourself with SP, understand what is happening and weigh it up, BOTS's and all !

Best Wishes to you, join the Breaker Clan ..... Life is Good Here !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.