BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

With the recent drop off from the ATH I though it is good to...

1. 2,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600

With the recent drop off from the ATH I though it is good to recap on what we have as new potential holders attracted by the bargain price.

· 325M share on issue which translate in 94M market cap and 7,6 cash ~85M EV and no debt

· Greenfield discovery with 1,4 M ounces open pit at 1,5% gold. 100Km east of Kalgoorlie in between two operating mils “ore hungry”

· Resource growing fast open pit and underground supported by large exploration assays pending and preliminary received

· Next MRE tipped to be 4-500,000 ounces due in December any day now which project towards 2M ounces and growing

· Plenty of data accumulated and tests to move quickly towards a PFS.

· High level of confidence to make more discoveries “satellite pits” supported by high grade RC drilling historical assays

· AOP which is 30 km away was gobbled up from RMS at 160M$ and smaller resource shy 1 M

· 30 km south of Bombora at Manna Outcropping Spodumene with huge opportunity to find high quality Lithium, recently small program of 12 holes all returning lithium within the outcropping area and stepping out. Synergies with gold project from exploration phase

· Ullaring project not far from CHN and received WA gov grant for an exploration drilling hole

Integrity of management and high level of competence with skin in the game

XXXX GLTA DYOR IMO XXX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.