ASO 7.69% 1.4¢ aston minerals limited

This is only my opinion of one humble holder that has been in...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    This is only my opinion of one humble holder that has been in this since the lows, but stupidly bought again at the pumped highs. There is sufficient 'evidence' that Shimmer, cdchi1 and the rest have had a game plan from the start of 2017 when the SP was 2c. Good luck to them, it worked and they have taken our dough and moved on to the next pump. Great lesson.

But that leaves TK with a problem. You have taken $20M from instos who are probably not very happy right now. You have a shareholder base that doesn't trust you (personal opinion) and you are a very, very long way away from JORC or SS. As useless as the ASX is...not one question to the board on SP despite dubious volumes and price increases, and I wonder if this is not on their radar now and whilst TK is chair, and he probably doesn't need the money, there are alot of others involved who do not want their names rubbished.

I am of the opinion that he will be desperate to get this project up and viable, and the ASX may be very watchful of any news coming out of here now. The old saying money talks and BS walks. I also still have the opinion there is a good resource here. Can they get it out and make money? Who knows and that is the only announcements that TK has to make from here on and let the SP take care of itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $18.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.517K 193.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37146 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1085702 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.