ASO 0.00% 1.0¢ aston minerals limited

Have you not been reading the recent announcements, vintage? I...

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Have you not been reading the recent announcements, vintage?

I don't ramp. If you had checked any of my posts, you would be aware of that.

I am not a ST trader, have no interest in ramping, up or down. But I have read enough of your posts, here and elsewhere to understand you know enough about ramping. Your repetitious assertions that the miners of the past have removed all the useful ore from Dobsina may fit with the historic views of those who had no access to current knowledge, modern geological methods, IP etc, but I base my research on all the information I can bring together, including all the companies announcements, and most HC posts over the last year.

It became very clear, though, that there was not a lot of point in reading more than a couple of yours, because the rest are just regurgitations.

There is a host of evidence over a number of announcements that indicate there is still plenty of high grade material left in the Dobsina mine.

For example, in the EUC announcement of 29th June.

"Extensive Co-Ni-Cu Mineralisation Identified within Gotthard Adit, Dobsina Project
    -Field reconnaissance has identified Gotthard Adit Portal
    o Mapping has identified extensive secondary and sulphide hosted cobalt-nickel-copper mineralisation
    o Channel sampling commenced & IP geophysical survey planned

Mineralisation identified at Gotthard is 60-70m down dip of mineralisation mapped within the Joremeny and Langenberg Adit"
    Two photographs showed wide veins of Erythrite in the Gotthard Adit, similar to photographs in the Joremeny Adit of the same Cobalt mineralisation included in an earlier announcement., suggesting more than a possibility that an Erythrite vein might extend the 60-70 vertical metres between.

Then the first results of that IP survey in the announcement of July 11th.

"
    European Cobalt Ltd (“EUC” or “the Company”, ASX: EUC) is pleased to announce the results of the four Induced Polarisation (“IP”) survey lines completed across the Joremeny-Pavol-Josef-Gotthard Adits.
    The survey aimed to determine the effectiveness of utilising IP to identify areas of known mineralisation. The high degree of correlation between the IP/resistivity anomalies and historical workings with mapped mineralisation strongly supports the efficacy of this method. In addition to the correlation with known mineralisation, further targets outside of areas of previous adit development have been identified and warrant further investigation.

So, not only is there evidence of more material left in the old workings, there is pretty good evidence of more veins in areas not mined historically.

Oh, sorry, I forgot that the historical writers did not have access to IP, so you probably won't count that as evidential.

If you had read recent announcments, you would also have noticed that Rob J has twice underlined a statement about the lack of stoping in most of the adits. This is the only section underlined in those two recent announcements.

I suggest there is a big clue right there.

Think about it.

Why would the old miners leave those areas free of stoping?

I will suggest some possible answers in another post.

Just for you, vintage:- I don't know why you post your repititious questionable material on stocks you are not interested in holding. I am not interested in wasting the time to find out. You are only the second person in over five years that I have put on ignore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $326 32.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3080866 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 742358 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.