SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

I would be pissed with the board if they sold out now for...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    I would be pissed with the board if they sold out now for 10c!
    why?
    1.we are fully funded for CY2022's drill program of Steam Engine and Bottle-tree's confirmed porphyry. (no more dilution, and there's no worry about where funding will come from to further explore already high potential land. Its not like we're blindly drilling - we have a sense of whats there its about grade now.

2. Combined DavidW and Mode1971 have discussed how a conservative valuation on these two resources alone would see us at approximately twice the price you suggest you'd be happy with.

3. The above valuations only take into fact Steam engine and Bottle Tree. Not wyandotte, cockie creek, any of the other zinc targets.

In summary: I would like to get to at least the end of the year for SPQ to return all drilling, finalise all upgraded resources (there's four of them) and then we will have better clarity on the potential of enterprise fair value. I suspect what happened with CXO in the lithium boom last year could well replicate here given what I'm reading about global warehouse stocks of copper falling to less than a week of global demand. I dare say if Rio or BHP came knocking, it'd be hard for directors to turn down 50c right now, of course, but in a year's time I'd venture as far to say that'd be the minimum ask. time will tell - after all, none of us have a crystal ball. I'm more and more confident about SPQ than I was on PLS and the lithium train I hopped onto in 2016. I think this has serious potential, if people can be patient for a year or two, to realise some serious generational wealth creation for the long-termers. onwards and upwards. No need for talk of fanciful takerovers until we have a proven resource that derisks that conversation for existing producers looking for a stake in a smaller player. The fact PW is a lawyer helps me sleep at night about dodging terms of a takeover that would not benefit the long-term investors who have continually supported SPQ in its last two raises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $80 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5236409 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2346330 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.