DYL 0.00% $1.49 deep yellow limited

Mate, that link doesn't take me to any video it just says page...

1. 1,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234

Mate, that link doesn't take me to any video it just says page not found so if your going to call me wrong you best prove it

i would seriously think about what your saying, why would JB speak openly about finding a 10-16 mbls project when he has 2 projects that when combined have 109mlbs in RESERVES not indicated or inferred. i think you have miss interpreted his words, he wants to find a project that produces 10-16mlbs per year or he wants a collection of operating mines that with get him to 10-16mlbs per year . This currently sits around 7mlbs per year if mulga and tumas were operating.....

AGE doesn't even have permitting yet and DYL's alligator river project (exploration project) has 3x more in resources and 2x in grade although its still all in inferred. So why would AGE be attractive to john when deep yellow already has the largest resource base on the ASX ?

(John has said multiple times that he wants to put tumas in production first) - yes he has but i feel like his opinions may change after mulga gets its revised DFS. ideally if the project metrics of mulga rock are better and produce more cash earlier in the mine life than id assume management would be more incline to focus on whats in their backyard.

when i have previously mentioned this on HC i have said " IMO" which is what i think might be the case, im not saying it will happen like what your accusing me of, im saying theirs potential for this to play out.

My points on AGE haven't been selective. your just making up argumentative material now.... so go back and dig up something of actual relevance. i tired to debate in a friendly manner but your ego and lack of knowledge has ruined that. congratulations to you as i didn't have to make you look like an idiot nor was that my intention, you have done that yourself !

this is why im not that active on HC these days......

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5508/5508517-45e61ffd5c9055795ae95442957dd703.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.444B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1193 $1.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.58am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.