ARL 2.13% 46.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Extensive gold anomalism at Goongarrie Nickel Cobalt Project, page-58

1. 1,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    How long is too long? - If no further development within the next 2-3 years I would be disappointed however its a function of price the underlying commodity price. I the nickel price was 20-25k and cobalt was around $25-30/lb sooner than this and it hasn’t been further progressed I would also be disappointed.

How low is too low? I assume share price wise - no idea, but am a buyer and will be if there are further drops.

How many is too many? What are you talking about here - shares issued to directors? I really suggest you take a look at competitors. Same question back at you - how many do you think are too many? Have you looked at the hurdles for the ARL performance right plans?

How did HRR pay for his shares when it was his personal money? I’m sure he could have spent it on something else? IB has a history of returning cash to shareholders over the last decade with HRR - what in your opinion has changed?

Now can you answer my questions in my previous post?
    - How does ARL compare to CLQ and AUZ in terms of management remuneration costs?
    - How many cap raises has ARL done in the past year vs CLQ and AUZ?
    - Have any AUZ or CLQ management put their personal money back into the company and how much.

I look forward to your answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $91.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $20.66K 45.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23228 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 7684 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.