FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I have to hand it to you IJ, you are persistant. A couple of...

1. 6,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4293
    I have to hand it to you IJ, you are persistant.
    A couple of questions for you, oh knowledgable one....
    1: Where are the charts you keep on sprouting about??????? Not sure about you but the accuracy of charting penny stocks leaves a lot to be desired, although BARCHARTS had it as a 100% buy after the first increase up to 1.4, is that what you use?
    2: If you are the white knight here to save us, where were you when the pump was on?????

I doubt that you have done any research into BGS at all, if you had, you IMO wouldn't be so negative towards the stock but instead you just come on here after a sharp decrease and release you knowledge base on us. The DT I doubt would of cause this spike up and retrace, it would be more like the volume scans of traders going off, of course there is money to be made when a share get volitile, some will trade it up and others will trade it short.
    Other than your Pump and Dump theory, what could you add to the debate that is factual????
    You say the results aren't good, and you don't look at any explorers unless you see 50g/t, fortunately you need to be over 18 to open a trading account, unfortunately you don't have to prove you are over 18 and an adult to join public forums. If you are having trouble understanding what I am trying to say is that only adults can trade shares but kids can come onto any share forum and offer up words of wisdom.

Nothing has changed with BGS, to those looking for a company making announcement, you were never going to get one yesterday. The announcement yesterday only ADDED to the total amount of gold BGS has that will be available for open pit mining and hauling up the road generating positive cash flow before going long into the ground.

This is all my opinion and not advice in any shape or form
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.