FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

predictions...i am not making any mate however...dilutionary...

1. 3,265 Posts.
    predictions...i am not making any mate however...dilutionary CR's are part and parcel with these ones...

If you want a prediction here is mone....a CR in coming weeks to fund the next round of drilling and including a consolidation of capital on a1 for 10 or 1 for 20 basis......all IMO..but this is common place especially when you are dealing with a company like BGS with nearly 900 million shares on issue.....

look at the sell side especially at 1.3...there is no way i am calling bottom at 1.2....there is nothing there and buy props IMO gal;ore below....they have fallen yesterday and will fall today and over the next few days....

Coz what happens is when all these daytraders get stuck..they place fake buy orders to try and prop up the price but often they get hit and this just exagerates the falls as we are seeing now...thank hope this helps....

Trouble is i have vast experience trading penny dogs..have done so for the best part of 30 years...over the past 3 tears the level of manipulation in teh penny dreadful area has becoome feral...cheers
    Last edited by ironjack5: 03/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.