ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Digging deeper into some of the most impressive results of the drilling campaign !

Management were absolutely right stating that Zone 2 looks particularly promising, and that is an understatement ! What investors in exploration-mining companies should look for in the drilling results, besides the obvious grade, is : continuation of mineralization across neighbouring drill holes.

Having good individual drill hole results scattered all over the place is not very useful for mining and low cost of extraction of ore. Investors need to look for continued mineralization not only vertically (drill hole depths) but more importantly horizontally (across neighbouring drill holes). This would assure a high quality deposit that is also low cost to mine. And Zone 2 results provide an impressive illustration of horizontal and vertical contniuation of mineralization ! (see figure1 of the announcement : Plan view of the preliminary Mahefedok drilling results).

Drill Holes number 27, 28, 29 are adjacent and show extremely impressive continuous near surface high grade mineralization (see also figure 3 long sectional view) :

BSMD027 : 0.3m to 14.5m Saprolith 14.3m @ 4.0% cg
    BSMD028 : 3.0m to 16.2m Saprolith 13.2m @ 5.6% cg
    BSMD029 : 9.0m to 25.6m Saprolith 16.6m @ 4.3% cg

Again within the same zone 2 the adjacent drill holes 37, 38, 41 and 45 show similarly impressive near surface continuous mineralization and high grades !

BSMD037 : 1.5m to 15.2m Saprolith 13.7m @ 3.4% cg
    BSMD038 : 14.9m to 39.2m Saprolith 24.4m @ 4.4% cg
    BSMD041 : 5.3m to 21.3m Saprolith 16.0m @ 5.1% cg
    BSMD045 : 0.9m to 9.7m Saprolith 8.8m @ 4.9% cg

I predict that Zone2 of Mahefedok will be a focus going forward for Bass team in order to achieve extremely low cost high margin selective mining operations. They may intiate there some in-fill drilling and more trenching to increase substantially the resource estimate and help them delineate the best areas for selective mining within zone2. And yes I am very impressed and excited with zone2 results !
    Last edited by DoctorFouad: 13/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.