BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

It is critically important to understand the JORC criteria as it...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    It is critically important to understand the JORC criteria as it relates to gold deposits.(search JORC-and you'll get the drift).
    BRB did the right thing at the last resource update-and rated theirs against very 'strict' criteria'.
    This was against a background where at least a couple of gold miners estimates had proven very wrong-with disastrous results in terms of share price.
    BRB were slammed by the market-for being rigorous-personally I was looking for a 'big' number of ozs-my initial reaction was disappointment-but then the penny dropped.
    The commentary on this on Hotcopper at the time was extremely negative- to see this repeated now is concerning ..but also instructive.....very instructive..
    People talked then of "lost ounces"..are some people still thinking this??(Again check JORC...)
    'Investors' may have misunderstood the last resource update...posts indicate to me that critics haven't fully looked at JORC criteria...and understood the different criteria.
    To classify anything that BRB has done as "shonky"....well..informed assessments are welcome...but please come back to me with your understanding of JORC.
    Just a thought..if the next announcement includes both' indicated' and 'inferred'-the market may get a huge shock about the amount of potential oz's BRB has....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.