BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hi Perdant-extensive,detailed info.My 'take'-- A 'normal' JORC...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi Perdant-extensive,detailed info.

My 'take'-

- A 'normal' JORC upgrade will be a big surprise to the market that missed the difference between a 'normal' JORC update and.....a JORC update of DILUTED ECONOMIC OUNCES within a fixed pit boundary. The "cut off" design price was based on about A$2000 from memory and now that could be increased to $2400?

-just guessing-(but being less conservative than BRB were)-maybe it could have been 1.1Moz?? Au mineable.They were being cautious,looking at future bank funding-and used a credible industry consultant.

-A new JORC might include the 2km of high grade underground lodes and shallow extensions outside the calculated "certain pit" that was discounted for mining dilution -add new discovery being drilled to north and south as early estimates ...AND YOU GET A FAR LARGER NUMBER.Don't want to raise expectations so no guess is offered- but it has to be more.

- Who knows when?- as I said, I believe they may have learned their lesson on projecting these JORC estimates or mining estimates as the case may be.

- No ounces were "lost", just misunderstood jargon??This caused sentiment issues-management copped flak-the same management that funded this from scratch and pegged and found a huge virgin 9km deposit in barren ground. Not bad if you ask me.

-What now?- will high net worth individuals that are connected to our new Board member in Nth America start buying this gem at only US$35M market cap? Will local producers start to dabble? Will the growing interest in gold continue to the likes of BRB?

-Will a smart newsletter with large readership promote it and cause a spike soon?

- At some point investors may register that BRB's ounces as reported were for ACTUAL mining rather than a JORC compliant estimate with no regard to mining?

- There is a big difference and BRB did explain that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.