IPT 4.17% 1.3¢ impact minerals limited

Ann: Extensive High Grade Rare PGM's at Red Hill, page-125

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    I thought I might do a little research based on the latest round of assay results.Whilst incomplete,the rarity of the entire suite of PGE's contained within these holes compelling and worthy of comment.
    The closest matches I could find given the proportion of elements and their ratio's to each other,was the Merensky Reef contained within the Bushveld complex of South Africa and the Stillwater deposit in Montana.
    The Merensky Reef differentiated itself from the rest of the Bushveld,in that it did not have the elevated levels of Chromium,normally associated with the rest of the complex.The Stillwater deposit is the closet match where PGE's at mined at depth,albeit,at a lower grade.
    The take home points is that when PGE's are encountered at these levels the veins are laterally continuous and linked to a large Mafic intrusion usually mushroomed shaped.More simply put,the PGE levels encountered in the assays can not exist in isolation and must be linked,due to the nature of its deposition,to a large mineralised Mafic source.
    The potential here is for a world class deposit.
    In proving up this assumption,the real bonus is that the mineralisation starts essentially,at ground level.There are significant cost benefits in this.
    I hope that management places full focus on this project,as it is their best shot at wealth creation for the shareholders they represent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $38.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $4.63K 384.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 5526784 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 964687 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.