ALK 0.95% 52.0¢ alkane resources limited

Regarding your question , I can only make possible assumptions...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Regarding your question , I can only make possible assumptions that I perceive could be in line with company strategy (especially as we are not privy to possible motives which could be in play):

# I do not have any problem with Nic jet setting off to market our company. First of all , I am believer that if you don't ask , you will most likely not receive. First question is , how did much did it cost ? If it was under $50k or even 100k, it was well worth it. You cannot do much drilling with that amount of money but you can definitely, gain some exposure to a very competitive market where funds are very hard to find (there are probably many juniors who are willing to sell their souls to gain some footing inside their own territory).

# In sales, there is a important general strategy that after "5 contacts", 80% of business is "normally converted to a sale". This is important as each type of contact can build part of a relationship which could eventually be favourable to ALK shareholders. I believe that Nic has that genuine approach & appears to have a likeable nature which at times could be infectious. We do not know what connections were made during this trip but the story is getting sold which is the first main play at hand.

# I have a belief that IG will eventually move on with some of his shares when the price is right ? , further economic turmoil ? or requiring funds to develop his other project ? Unfortunately, I believe he controls most of the board & will be happy when we can progress to another stage of our growth without his influence. I still credit IG & IC with the expansion of the company in the early days & been very happy with some of those returns. Without them, we would still most likely be in the micro cap pack. I also know that it was always the "noose around our neck". Well it could be worse as some companies have foreign interests where the BOD are generally puppets & there is lot less control. IMO, the IG dilemma can eventually be unravelled. Patience is required in my mindset.

# NE is a valuable commodity to ALK. Great diversity in his resume from metallurgy, engineering, operations, business consulting & a wide array of managerial positions. Maybe we are unfairly underestimating him to grow this company into a 1billion + cap. Not many people in this industry can fulfil various share holder expectations if success is not rapid or financially fruitful. In this current environment, it's a tough gig !

# I do not blame management for current share price. I do know that sometimes in this field, if the bones are there , there is always opportunity for growth. My belief is that that the Boda area project will eventually be recognised especially if we can crack another high grade interval in our drill campaign,. We are hopefully one drill hit away from success where solid recognition is finally gained for this project. As i have highlighted before, we are still making money & not diluting the shareholder registry to no avail. I also do find it hard to compare apples to oranges especially with the Boda project emerging - it is one of the main keys to unlock share holder value IMO.

For investors, each has to decide whether there is growth in the share price & whether their journey will be continued. As I stated before, happy to stay invested with my current expectations still in the favourable category. Just my thoughts on this matter. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $313.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.5¢ $623.0K 1.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 51385 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.