ALK 3.45% 42.0¢ alkane resources limited

Value in current share price ?? Time will tell. Sometimes you...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Value in current share price ?? Time will tell. Sometimes you can dissect a lot of "low priority" detail when a companies share price is not up to expectations. For me, the bottom line is that we are making money & funding exploration for a potential very large Tier 1 project. I have no issue with Nic's perceived lack of business acumen to expand share holders footing's or the company's current direction (inc IG's choice to sell his own shares) - how often are we right in our choices ?. How else does one gain a reputation in an industry which at times can be unforgiving due to many possible variants ?. No unrealistic expectations or blaming of management to sell the story here but do acknowledge this company at having a genuine honest crack at making a dollar. Have always had a long term view to this investment & do look forward to the regular reliable honest reporting from Nic & co. Patience required ?? Opportunity to keep adding as you say ?? or to just acknowledge that bear markets along with growing instability in this world can create uncertain paradigms ?? Expectations are still positive at this stage ! IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $253.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 41.5¢ $202.0K 479.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 72118 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 108454 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.