STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

Ann: Extensive High Grade Shallow Gold Mineralisa, page-12

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    re: Ann: Extensive High Grade Shallow Gold Mi... Free dig dirt at those grades from surface will make money if you can truck it to the new mill that Regis is gonna build at Moolart - thats the base case. The upside is that Terminator turns into something far more substantial. Those lowgrades are remobilised gold in the laterite profile. The high grade source of this gold appears to be present at depth, its just a matter of pinning it down with some deeper RC holes and seeing how big it is.

The real winner is going to be the drilling of the EM conductors at Rosie nickel starting any day now.

I'm happy to pick a little bit more up at 30c and below and would take more, if only I had more dry powder in anticipation of MAJOR massive nickel sulphide hit in next round of IGO drilling.

People have been playing this stock price very well lately, keeping it around 20c for the rights issue to make sure insiders could mop up the shortfall when many would not take up their rights at a risky couple of cents in the money. Then they let it run and whack it down at their leisure soaking up all the loose stock they can. Watch for the bounce and big volume days in week or two's time when the IGO drill core comes to surface and the geo on the rig can't contain themselve's.

Get on board ladies and gentlemen - this could be the one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.